Tenorshare UltData for Android Crack
Android Data Recovery Crack Android Data Recovery – your Best Choice to Recover Android Data. Recover photos, contacts, messages, videos, and everything you lost. Highest data recovery success rate in the industry. Support with most Android phones and tablets.
Tenorshare UltData is another program for data recovery from Android devices and works with all firmware versions. After starting up, you need to connect the device and select a recovery method. Only two of them, you can recover all the files from the device itself, or data from WhatsApp. Settings are minimal, everything is clear and there is a choice of languages.
Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Crack is a worldwide most used software by which one can easily recover lost files from a tablet or android mobile phone. Its unique feature is that it is easy to use and fast. Just some clicks are required to recover you’re lost or deleted phone numbers, your messages, and your media files like photos, and videos from your tablets or android phone easily, up to 2000 photos can be recovered.
This powerful software enables you to recover all those files that are mistakenly deleted or lost during rooting the mobile device, restoring mobile to factory setting, ROM, lost data from memory card, or device is broken. The latest version of this software provides you with some of the excellent capabilities through which you will enjoy fully, this software also includes the function that can detect android device internal and external memory directly, by preview deleted data before recovery.
In case the user accidentally deletes or deletes any necessary files from his Samsung Galaxy or perhaps deletes all his data during rooting. In such cases, there is now no reason to worry because Tenorshare Android Data Recovery Key allows you to recover all lost data in an instant, including contacts, text messages, photos, videos, call history from Android phones and tablets on Windows Computer. Never root your Android phone or cause other damage.
When Need Android Data Recovery?
– You delete some important data mistakenly.
– You lost data after rooting your device.
– Corrupted your OS through a software update.
– Wiped all files after restoring to factory settings.
– Lost files after a ROM flash.
– Lost files after Unlocking Bootloader.
– Can’t access data on your device when it is broken.
- Recover up to 8 file types like contacts, photos, SMS, call history, WhatsApp messages
- Recover deleted data on Android SD card and internal memory
- 2 Ways to connect your Android device: via Wi-Fi or via a USB cable
- Support all Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG etc.
- Preview and selective recover lost files before recovery
Recover up to 8 Types of Android Files
- Contacts: Recover all your important contacts including the name, number and type. They will be export as TXT, XML, or XLS.
- Messages: Retrieve lost sent & received messages including content, phone numbers and sending date.
- Photos: Recover photos captured with built-in camera, as well as your downloaded ones.
- Call history: Retrieve your incoming and outgoing calls and save them on your computer.
- Videos and audios: Lost videos and audios on Android device can also be retrieved in their original formats.
- WhatsApp: WhatsApp chats history and contacts can be restored as well.
- Other Files: Recover archives, emails, database, apps, documents in DOC/XLS/PPT/PDF/HTML/PST/DBX/EMLX/EPS formats, and more.
Recover Android Data in 2 Modes
- Quick Recovery: Quickly scan lost contacts, call history, messages, photos and videos on your Android phone, and preset them in original name and folder structure. The whole process only takes several minutes.
- Deep Recovery: Deeply scan both lost and existing contacts, call history, messages, photos, videos and other documents on your Android phone. It can find more data but will take relatively longer time for scanning.
Support all Android Devices
- Work well with all Android devices
- Support various kinds of tablets
- Be compatible with all Android versions
- Android OS: Fully compatible with Android 8.1/8/7/6/5/4 and earlier versions.
Preview and Selectively Recover
- Display all your recoverable contacts, texts, pictures and more for you to preview before recovery.
- Selectively recover the files you need, instead of all of them.
- Mark the lost files in red, which make sure you find them more easily.
- Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
How To Install:
1. Disable antivirus
2. Extract files then install program
3. Register through keygen